- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or oil
- 2-3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 large apple, diced (about 1/8 inch dice)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 cup of sugar (or to taste)
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Set to the side.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until most of the lumps are out.
- Heat your pan or griddle over medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Use a small ladle or large spoon to drop/pour spoonfulls of the pancake batter onto your pan. Be sure to scoop from the bottom of the bowl so you get some apple and banana pieces in each pancake.
- Leave the pancakes alone until the edges begin to look dry and there are bubbles appearing over the entire surface of the pancake! Then flip.
- Check that the pancake it done by pressing down gently with your finger. When it's done, the pancake should spring right back when you remove your finger.
- Enjoy with maple syrup, peanut butter, jam, or with nothing at all!